12 Month Contract
My client is a successful global manufacturing organisation, they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join them on a 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for providing world class customer service levels to current and potential customers. You will receive and process complex sales orders, inquiries and complaints and deal with them throughout.
Duties will include:
- Record, processes, and confirm orders and/or inquiries received by e-mail, telephone and/or through personal customer contact.
- Tracks and expedites order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedule information within established guidelines.
- Maintains stock levels at appropriate levels to ensure customer request are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Arrange logistics with transport partners.
- Suggests additional and/or alternative products or services to meet customer needs.
- Researches and obtains resolution of a variety of customer complaints and issues.
- Serves as communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar Sales Administration/Account Management/Customer Service position.
- Ideally experience of working within a manufacturing or supply chain environment, which has involved processing sales orders.
- Excellent IT skills are essential including Excel, Word and Outlook and CRM, ERP systems.
- Exceptional attention to detail skills is essential to the role.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service levels both verbally and written.
- Good numeration skills would also be beneficial.