My client is successful manufacturing organisation based in the Stirling area; they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone that has studied HR and keen to develop their HR experience or if you are a strong administrator but looking to focus your expertise in a HR environment!
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating and Maintaining HR database
- Minute taking at HR meetings
- Compiling confidential letters
- Maintaining HR spreadsheets and trackers
- Collate and record sickness absence
- Support with recruitment
- New start inductions.
- Producing HR reports
- Updating training database and documents
- Liaising with training providers
- Organising and booking training courses
- Maintain HR budget spreadsheet.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Solid administration experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent planning, coordination and prioritising skills
- Confident IT skills including MS Office, HR/CRM/ERP systems
- Able to use initiative to complete tasks