Escape are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Raw Materials and Indirect Buyer to join the Procurement team of a global FMCG client in North Lanarkshire.
- Develop and execute effective procurement strategies for raw materials and indirect goods with the global procurement team
- Identify reliable suppliers and negotiate favourable terms and pricing agreements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and in a variety of ad-hoc projects
- Monitor and analyse supplier performance, ensuring timely delivery, quality, and cost-effectiveness
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, fostering a collaborative and productive partnership
- Previous procurement experience
- Solid knowledge of supplier management and building relationships
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
If you are looking to develop your procurement career, please send your CV to be considered for the role!