Escape Recruitment are looking to recruit assembly operatives for our client in the Sighthill area.
Our client supplies the most advanced electrical software in their area of expertise.
In this role you will need some hand assembly experience be able to follow a basic set of fault finding/repair instruction, although full training will be given. The job will involve assembly or modifying electrical equipment such as computers, telemetering systems, test equipment and batteries.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous production/assembly experience to skilled level
- Have a flexible approach, eager to develop competence in a variety of different manufacturing processes.
- A high standards of quality and attention to detail.
- Previous experience working within the electronic industry would be a big plus.
- Ability to read build documentation
- Soldering experience
- Strong MS office knowledge (Excel)
£12.29 per hour - Weekly pay.
Excellent overtime rates available.
Monday to Thursday -7am to 3.30pm
Friday - 7am to 14.30pm
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, don't delay, apply by sending me your CV today!!!