We are currently seeking a motivated and customer-focused Aftermarket Support Engineer to join our client's team in Renfrew. As an Aftermarket Support Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring excellent customer service and satisfaction throughout the project life-cycle. You will serve as the main point of contact for customer communication within the Aftermarket team and collaborate with various internal departments to deliver exceptional service.
- Operate across all aspects of customer service related to the screw compressor aftermarket business, ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal teams such as engineering, logistics, and supply chain to provide seamless customer service.
- Act as the central point of communication and support for the Field Service and commissioning teams, ensuring customer and business expectations are met.
- Contribute to the planning and coordination of future field service and commissioning deployments.
- Set an example of exceptional professionalism and behaviours while defining excellence in customer support.
- Embrace and lead the adoption of new technologies and initiatives to enhance our business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential customers, particularly in emerging markets.
- Understand customer requirements for ongoing projects and ensure delivery aligns with expectations.
- Promote Environmental, Health, and Safety best practices in all activities.
- Ensure timely and professional communication between customers and Howden.
- Report on sales and margin performance, identifying opportunities and risks.
- Support customers on repair activities, warranty claims, and complaints.
- Coordinate with the New Build value streams to stay informed about upcoming field service requirements.
- Execute projects and deliver assigned spares business responsibilities on time.
- Act as a focal point for engineering activities related to commissioning and spare parts.
- Degree qualification or time-served engineer (mechanical).
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with previous customer service experience.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment and a customer-focused mindset.
- International experience and familiarity with MS AX (desirable).
- Experience managing work activities on customer sites.
- Technical and commercial experience in managing high-value projects.
Join our client's team and be part of a company that values customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. As an Aftermarket Support Engineer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of the business while delivering exceptional service to our valued customers.
If you are a proactive and results-driven professional with a passion for customer service, then please get in touch with Stuart Barton at Escape Recruitment