22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
Operational Excellence Manager
This is an exciting opportunity with an established organisation specialising in supplying products and services to clients world wide. Due to continued investment and growth at their site in Glasgow, they are looking for an experienced Operational Excellence Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Operations Director, responsibilities include:
- Own the overall delivery of customer product on time and in full according to customer acknowledged dates
- Utilising information generated currently or developed by the successful candidate to recommend, design and propose improvement initiatives which are aligned to business goals (with a particular focus on waste reduction, cost reduction, productivity (e.g. cycle-time reduction), value creation and yield improvement).
- Creating, planning and managing projects in a timely and robust manner with concise, detailed reporting that can be supported with factual data ensuring collaboration with all key stake holders.
- 5s set-up and auditing on a monthly basis and facilitating the meetings and sharing the results with the teams to implement sustainable improvements.
- Must have experience working in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Strong influencing and project management experience
- Strong communication skills