22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
(EXPIRED) Sales & Customer Service Administrator (12 Month Contract)
|Commercial & Administration|
|Edinburgh, Mid & East Lothian|
|Up to £22000 per annum|
12 Month Contract
My client is a successful manufacturing organisation based in Edinburgh, they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join them on a temporary basis for 12 months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts, developing strong Client relationships
- Processing orders right through to delivery
- Maintaining stock levels
- Providing Customer account reports and forecasts
- Liaison with internal departments throughout order lifecycle
- Providing administration support as required
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience of working in a similar Sales &/or Customer Administrator position, including processing orders
- Exceptional Customer service and relationship management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident IT skills which should include MS Word, Excel and CRM &/or ERP systems
- Able to communicate effectively, written and oral