22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
|Commercial & Administration|
|Up to £24000 per annum|
My client is a successful manufacturing and distribution company based in West Lothian. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced Administrator to join them on a permanent basis, to support their small but busy team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process sales orders through to despatch
- Preparation of despatch and export documentation
- Contact customer to confirm and update logistics arrangements and delivery
- Liaise with UK and International logistics partners
- Arrange Customer returns
- Raise purchase orders
- Contact supplier for order confirmation
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Solid administration experience, this should include processing orders &/or logistics
- Confident IT skills, specifically MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, able to deal with internal and external customers
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment