22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
This is an exciting opportunity with an established organisation specialising in supplying products to clients world wide. Due to continued investment at their site near Stirling, they're now looking for an experienced Logistics Co-ordinator to join their team. Reporting to the Contract Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Process in a timely manner all sales orders and customer service / warranty returns, to ensure that these are satisfied to current KPIs and 'On Time & In Full (OTIF).
- Maintain an open and informative line of communication with customers on delivery schedules
- Maintain the ERP inventory system
- Place orders for replenishment stock, to ensure no stock outs
- Receiving of inventory into ERP system / warehouse
- Carry out monthly stock counts
- Shipping final product to customers / clients as required
- Point of contact for customs agency / brokers and carriers for any queries related to import / export
- Assist in improvement of departmental processes and provide recommendations for improvement
Candidates will ideally have:
- Minimal of 2 years experience within a warehouse / logistic environment
- Knowledge of import / export regulations / process would be preferable, but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience of working with an ERP system would be preferable, but not essential