22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
|Health and Safety|
EHS Advisor. We are delighted to be working with our client based in Stirling who are a recognised and leading brand of engineered based products supplying to an established client base world wide. Reporting to the EHS Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who has is looking for a role within a busy manufacturing environment. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety legislation
- Managing and promoting health and safety awareness throughout the business
- Advising and supporting all managers, departments and employees with all Health & Safety matters
- Preparing health and safety strategies and developing internal policy
- Carrying out risk assessments and developing strategies for reducing risk.
- Carrying out CoSHH assessments and reducing risk where possible
- Develop safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Planning practical and effective methods, both preventative and remedial, of promoting health and safety and safe working practices
- Must have proven experience working in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This position will be site based with working hours Monday to Friday. They also offer a generous benefits package which include pension and bonus scheme.