22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
Escape are delighted to be working with our client based in Stirling who are a recognised and leading brand of engineered based products supplying to an established client base world wide. Reporting to the Senior Mechanical Supervisor, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is qualified in a mechanical engineering discipline and is looking for a day shift role within a busy manufacturing environment. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide mechanical support to the site
- Carry out all PMs to ensure reliability of equipment
- Complete projects as required set by Line Manager
- Review maintenance and operational log books
- Work as part of a team to improve operational efficiency's through proactive maintenance practices
- Candidates will ideally be time served in a mechanical engineering discipline
- Must have good understanding of maintenance practices
- Knowledge and experience of rotating equipment, fans, conveyor systems and hydraulics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills