22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
|Up to £9.25 per hour|
Escape Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for experienced Warehouse Operatives with our client based on the Livingston are. This is a ongoing position for 12 weeks with Agency and full time for the right candidate after. Immediate start.
- Picking orders
- General warehouse duties.
- Checking goods are not damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Ensuring that all products has been put into the cage properly within set time frame.
- Picking orders using documentation from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation
- Housekeeping within the warehouse
- Be flexible and committed to work, with keen eye for details.
The successful candidate will be:
- Possess a strong work ethic and ability to manage own workload
- Motivated team member
- Helpful and positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills in order to understand and communicate work instructions
- 2 days 7pm till 7am , 2 nights 7pm till 7am. 4 days off.
Previous warehouse experience is no especial , if you are looking to work with a successful expanding company please send your CV to email@example.com or send the text message to Pawel on 07375554616 with your full name and "Livingston" and I will be back to you.