22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
Machine Operator / Process Worker
|Up to £9.95 per hour + OT available|
Escape Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for Machine/Process Operatives with our client based on the Livingston are. This is a ongoing position for 12 weeks with Agency and full time for the right candidate after with £21500 salary per annum. Immediate start. Weekly pay.
- Maintain production on the machines allocated to meet agreed standards of quality and output.
- Complete the required number of quality checks as per instructions.
- Comply with the Company Health and Safety Policy.
- Maintain Hygiene and Quality Standards.
- Maintain housekeeping to the highest standard at all times. This should be ongoing throughout the shift.
- The machine areas shall be kept in a clean tidy and safe condition.
- Work as a team with other members of staff to ensure efficient machine operation
The successful candidate will be:
- Possess a strong work ethic and ability to manage own workload
- Motivated team member
- Helpful and positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills in order to understand and communicate work instructions
- Previous machine op experience is desirable but no essential.
- 7am - 7pm x2 days
- 7pm - 7am x2 nights
- 4 days off
So, if you are interested and want to work with a successful expanding company, please apply immediately with your CV.