22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
Sales Support Analyst
|Commercial & Administration|
|£23000 - £27000 per annum + + Company Benefits|
My client based in Glasgow are a successful manufacturing organisation, they have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Analyst to join the on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pricing and creating quotations for sales team
- Implementing price changes in the ERP system
- Creating new pricelists for customers
- Maintaining price index trackers
- Support with tenders
- Preparation of reports on volumes and margin for Sales team
- Liaise with internal departments including Sales, Customer Service, Finance etc
- Adhoc project and analysis work
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to collate, manipulate and analyse large volumes of data
- Strong financial and numerical skills
- Keen eye for detail and exceptional accuracy
- Advanced MS Excel skills, this should include Formulas, VLookUp and Pivot Tables