16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
|Up to £9.31 per hour + OT available|
Production Operator - Dayshift/Nightshift
Escape Recruitment are working with a food production company who are recruiting for 4 Production Operators.
*IMMEDIATE START - FREE TRANSPORT MAY BE PROVIDED**
Monday to Thursday: 5am to 5pm (48hrs)
Monday to Thursday : 5pm to 5am (48hrs)
£9.31 per hour, OT£12.12 after 40 hours, Nightshift allowance £12.50 per night
Full PPE and uniform provided by the site.
This role is ongoing and real possibility to be taken on full time.
- Working as part of a production line on various stations
- Quality control
- Ensuring that the work area is always kept clean
- Strictly following the hygiene health and safety policies
- Working as part of the team
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the production plan
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
Please apply by sending your CV