16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer required for a prominent & growing engineering company based in the Glasgow area. Involves maintenance of plant equipment and experience in a similar environment will be required. This role is on dayshift/nightshift
- Fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations
- Routine and planned maintenance
- Modification and improvement of machinery and the plant
- Full driving license
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on their own initiative as required
- Engineering apprenticeship or HND in a Mechanical discipline will be needed
- Manufacturing experience will be necessary