16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
(EXPIRED) Sales & Customer Administrator
|Commercial & Administration|
|£22000 - £25000 per annum|
My client is a successful supply chain company based in the Livingston area. They have an excellent opportunity for a Sales & Customer Administrator to join their small team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing sales orders
- Maintaining delivery order spreadsheets
- Dealing with any issues that rise day-to-day (late deliveries, failed deliveries, customer amendments etc.)
- Additional charges from hauliers
- Maintaining CRM systems
- Transport organisation
- Warehouse stock management
- Matching customer credit requests
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous administration experience, ideally dealing with sales orders
- Experience of using SAP is highly desirable
- Candidates looking to work in a varied role, within a small team and keen to develop their skills and experience
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy