21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
|Up to £12.10 per hour + Weekly pay + Overtime|
Do you want to build the machines that will build the future?
This is not your standard assembly line, this is an assembly line for world-class articulated haulers made for the toughest jobs and roughest sites.
Standing at a height of 13ft and carrying payloads up to 38 tonnes, these machines are made in Scotland and operate, in the toughest environments in the harshest conditions around the world. From the heat of the desert to the cold of the artic, these trucks are built to be reliable and rock-solid.
Assembly Technicians / Assemblers
What you need to know
- Rokbak are part of the Volvo Group
- Temp to perm available
- Shifts Monday to Thursday Days/Nights
- £12.10 per hour
- Overtime available at time and a half
- Perform fault finding, diagnostics and repair service using fault finding software
- Perform truck line-assembly operations using air/power tools and hand tools
- Ensure all phases of manufacturing are performed in a safe manner and in compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines
Experience / Qualifications required.
- Time served / qualified or have significant work-based assembly or repair experience (within heavy engineering / complex products / hydraulics / similar)
- Previous use of hand-held power tools within a manufacturing or production environment
- Experience within an automotive environment would be a benefit
- Apply below or send your CV to email@example.com
Don’t have a CV ready?
- Complete our Volvo Quick Application Form to let us know you are interested and our recruiters will be in touch with you.
Volvo are currently operating in a covid safe environment where measures have been taken to ensure the safety of all workers.
Escape Recruitment are appointed recruiters for Rokbak at Volvo CE and direct applications will be forwarded to Escape for consideration.