21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
|Commercial & Administration|
|£20000 - £21000 per annum|
To enable the growth or our team here at Escape we are on the look out for an experienced Administrator to provide support to our Industrial and Finance teams.
The Recruitment Administrator will work closely with all members of the Industrial and Finance teams to provide an efficient recruitment service to our clients.
The role would suit a motivated administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and/or a keen interest in working in Recruitment. The ideal candidate will also require a degree of flexibility to enable them to confidently work between the Industrial and Finance departments.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Electronic Filing
- Data entry - Sage
- Timesheet collation and entry
- Chasing outstanding timesheets/Booking Forms company wide
- Audit and Compliance of new starters
- Sense checking client timesheets against expected temporary headcount and hours
- Working to specific deadlines
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by the Payroll Coordinator
Industrial Recruitment Duties:
- Data entry onto CRM system
- Collecting right to work and supporting documentation to update candidate files
- Auditing and tracking new starter files
- Sending out compliance documentation to new starters and logging on CRM
- Completing booking forms for new placements and sending to payroll
- CV formatting
- CV Searching
- Arranging registrations for Industrial Consultants
- Creating and updating staff availability lists
- Working to deadlines
- Occasional travel to client sites to conduct inductions and registrations (Driving License preferred)
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by the Recruitment Manager
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel (Essential)
- Experience of posting material on websites using standard web forms (Preferred)
Knowledge & Skills:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and also collaboratively within a team
- Respectful of confidentiality
- Driving Licence preferred
If you have the necessary skills and experience, we would be delighted to receive your CV as an application and we will take it from there.