21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
Administration Assistant FTC 6 months
|Commercial & Administration|
|depending on experience|
Administration Assistant - FTC 6 months - Livingston
Our client based in Livingston, are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to support the business with general administration duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Ordering stationery
- Booking meeting rooms
- Filing, scanning, laminating and binding
- Preparing letters
- Managing office facilities which includes printers and photocopiers
- Providing general administrative support as required
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following skills and background:
- Administrative experience in a busy, fast paced organisation
- Confident IT skills including MS Office package
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy