18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
|£competitive + benefits|
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Material Planner to join our fast-paced manufacturing client based in Kirkcaldy.
Reporting to Head of Supply Chain, key responsibilities will include -
- Ensure all raw materials are aligned to the production plan.
- Provide support for any immediate or near future plans to the production plan.
- Run and analyse MRP reports.
- Order tracking and chasing suppliers when required.
- Review stock holding to identify slow-moving, obsolete, or return to supplier material, actioning as appropriate.
- Provide support to purchasing and logistics teams.
- Previous experience working in a planning/scheduling or expediting role within a fast-paced organisation.
- Strong understanding of materials management.
- PC Literate, experience using ERP/MRP systems, and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.