18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
Our growing food manufacturing client are recruiting a new role in their business for a Quality Leader to support production to ensure quality is at the heart of the business moving forward.
This position will be integral to the business who are expanding at a fast pace within the industry.
Various shift patterns available!!
- To carry out Quality checks on a variety of food products
- To work with Production to ensure any non-conformances are reported and dealt with appropriately
- Build a solid relationship with the Production team to promote a sense of teamworking across the site
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis on-site within the Quality function
- Preferably carrying out a similar role within another food manufacturing company ie - QA/QC or a production background with a Quality background
- Keen eye for detail
- A collaborative person with a passion for working within the food industry
- Graduates with a degree in a similar food/science based background would also be considered