18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
Sales Account Manager
|Sales and Marketing|
|car allowance, health care and bonus|
Our client, a leading electronics business with sites across the globe are providers of speciality products to several industries including defence, aerospace, medical device and automotive.
They have key relationships across the UK with several leading organisations and are highly regarded within their sector. They are specialist manufactures of products and systems working in direct partnership with the companies they support.
The Scottish operation is based in Dalgety Bay which supports manufacturing, sales and service. They employ a highly skilled work force and manufacturing a high precision product are regarded as best in market.
The company has continued to grow and as such are looking for a high calibre business development/sales professional to join the team.
The role will be a mixture of account management and business development and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with colleagues and Sales Manager to develop sales support processes and expedite quotations
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers and look to identify key stake holders across defence, space, medical device, and automotive markets
- Develop relationships across identified customers to ensure that you will be considered when new opportunities arise
- Collaborate with Sales Manage to ensure that client account management plans and capture strategies are in place for all key prospects
- Provides strategic input to tenders and oversees the tender preparation and submission process in conjunction with the Sales Manager to ensure that the most competitive solution is tendered.
- Maximise business opportunities by maintaining CRM system and ensure new business opportunities identified
This is an exciting business to business opportunity, and it is essential you have experience gained selling or account management within manufacturing and working directly with customers. Although our client has beautiful state of the art offices that they would be keen for you to spend time in they also offer a Hybrid work model for those within commutable distance of the site plus remote working if this is not possible.
This opportunity offers a fantastic package including car allowance, bonus, and health care.