18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
|Public Sector & Government|
|Edinburgh, Mid & East Lothian|
Escape Recruitment are working with a global organisation to recruit an experienced Project Manager for new and ongoing contracts within the Projects department. As a Project Manager, your performance on allocated projects will be measured through agreed objectives, which include meeting financial targets, successful management and mitigation of project risk, continuation of agreed time lines, meeting contractual requirements and effective customer management.
Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of what they do so it is a necessity that you have an understanding of how your position is pivotal in forging and maintaining relationships with customers, and their perception of the business, thus maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- Schedule management, financial management, Change management, Risk management and Scope and contractual requirement management
- Project reviews and contract variations
- Customer visits and some business travel will be required for this post
- Managing and reporting on the financial performance of all allocated projects (including risk and opportunities management).
- Generate new business, or variations to current contracts and ensure that invoices are raised in accordance with the agreed contractual conditions
- Ability to work unaided and on own initiative
- You are a good negotiator and are commercially aware
- Be able to conform to shifting priorities, demands and time lines through application of analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Have the ability to persuade and influence people in order to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources.
- Have experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage others
- Have experience of working in defense and commercial industry.
- Ideally have experience of working with an ERP/MRP, or equivalent, system.
- Have experience of engineering / manufacturing industry.
Minimum Professional, Academic or Other Qualifications
- City and Guilds, Scotvec, Degree or equivalent academic qualification
- Experience of managing projects