18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
|Commercial & Administration|
|£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits|
Escape are working on behalf of their prestigious client based in the West Lothian area. They have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Senior Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Based within the administration support team, you will support with the following tasks:
- Organise meetings including coordinating multiple diaries
- Arrange events
- Update trackers and databases
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Point of contact for site facilities
- Liaise with external site maintenance contractors including requesting quotes through to completion to works
- Maintain purchase ordering system
- Coordinate sample products coming in and out of site including liaising with field team
- Arrange UK logistics and transport, including liaising with external logistics partners
- Cover reception as required
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Solid administration experience including providing PA support within a team environment and ideally dealing with office management and facilities
- Previous experience of coordinating UK logistics/delivery/transport for either products or equipment
- Able to work unsupervised and use initiative to complete tasks by deadlines
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident IT skills including Microsoft Office Packages
- Hands-on and operational
- Adaptable and flexible attitude