18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
|£32000 - £40000 per annum + Fantastic bonus and benefits|
Fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing / Process Engineer to join a highly successful and growing company.
- Continually review all manufacturing processes with the aim of improving productivity and yield.
- Liaise with all relevant departments on the transfer of new products into manufacturing and ensure that all the appropriate specifications and packaging materials are available.
- Review production planning schedule to ensure adequate hours are available and monitor schedule on an on-going basis.
- Assist in planning of equipment and labour requirements to ensure sales forecast is achieved.
- Assist R&D in development of new processes equipment and products to ensure fit for purpose
- Execute process qualification activities
Essential skills and experience required:
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a high-quality manufacturing environment.
- CAPA Review experience
- Knowledge and ability to demonstrate use of Lean techniques and methodology. 5S, SMED, VSM etc.
- Thorough knowledge of FMEA and DOE processes.
- Experience of working with both automated and hand assembly production.