18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
|North, Highlands & Islands|
|£11 - £16.5 per hour + OT available|
Escape Recruitment is currently looking for Fish Filleting operatives for successful salmon farming and processing business based in the beautiful countryside of Scottish Highlands.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience to work in the fish processing roles.
- Good knowledge of food safety.
- Good time management, punctual and reliable
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work Team player
- Flexibility around hours of work to meet the shift requirements of the role (Shifts set between Monday to Friday, with start times varying from 2.30pm onwards along with finish times)
- The physical capability to work in a manual environment
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BENEFITS FROM:
- Competitive wages of £11.00 per hour and overtime paid at £16.50 per hour
- Full time hours - guaranteed minimum of 30 per week but likelihood of working between 40 to 50
- Company bonus of 25% of salary! (If terms are met)
- Subsidized transport being available from Inverness
- An on-going agency contract with opportunity of permanent employment providing standards are met
- Refer a Friend Voucher Scheme
- Enhanced holidays after 12 weeks of placement (30 days)
- Supportive training giving you skills for life
- A career in a growing sector with progression opportunities
Immediate start available with the weekly pay
Please apply by sending your CV