18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
|Edinburgh, Mid & East Lothian|
|£9.50 - £10.86 per hour + OT available|
FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVES - IMMEDIATE START
Escape Recruitment looking for Food Production Operatives for food manufacturing company based in Edinburgh.
Production experience is advantageous but if you have the right attitude and are willing to learn, full training will be provided
This is Ongoing, Full Time Temporary Role.
- Picking biscuits from the lines into skillets
- Feeding these filled skillets into cartons
- Packing biscuits
- Supporting the production of seasonal tinned festive products
- General packing duties
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Subsidised canteen meals (*Day and Back Shifts only)
- Discounted biscuits from the onsite shop
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced holidays after 12 weeks
- Refer a Friend Scheme offering £50 love to shop vouchers for any referrals after 12 weeks
- Full PPE provided for free
- Weekends off - Although there is the option if you would like overtime paid at 1.25x rate of pay over 40 hours.
- Free on-street parking and good bus/ train and tram links
Shifts and Pay Rates (Monday-Friday):
- Day shift - 06:00-14:00 - £9.50 increasing to £9.83 once signed of as a skilled team member
- Back Shift - 14:00-22:00 - £9.90 increasing to £10.35 once signed of as a skilled team member
- Night Shift - 22:00-06:00 - £10.20 increasing to £10.86 once signed of as a skilled team member
This role will involve you working on repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
Please apply by sending your up to date CV