18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
|Commercial & Administration|
|depending on experience|
My client is a long-standing, highly successful organisation based in the Fife area. They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms & conditions
- Providing purchase orders
- Processing invoices
- Payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing and paying staff expenses
- Resolving queries both internally and externally in a professional, efficient and organised manner
- Provide accurate and timely overhead reporting
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role i.e. Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable
- Previous experience using Sage
- Must have strong IT skills, including MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Must take a hands on approach and be a team player as working as part of a small team