18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
(EXPIRED) Sourcing Lead
|Edinburgh, Mid & East Lothian|
Escape Recruitment are working with a Global organisation who have created a new role for a Sourcing Lead.
The Sourcing Lead will report directly to the Head of Supply Chain and will closely with their Colleagues in the Supply Chain Team. They will manage strategic sourcing initiatives to support the success of the wider business operations. This will include Supplier Selection, development and Supplier Consolidation.
Other responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working with Colleagues to understand their requirements and research/source new Suppliers
- Leading the development and execution of the sourcing strategies that delivers a competitive advantage
- Measure Supplier performance through Scorecard/Metric activities and work closely with Suppliers to improve performance and quality
- Responsible for coordinating all upstream reporting and routine forecasting requirements
- Provide purchasing, planning and control information by collating, analysing and summarising data and trends
- Facilitate the CapEx programme, P2P process and MRP Solutions to drive best in class performance
Knowledge and experience required for the role:
- Proven experience of working in a Purchasing or Sourcing role
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be highly advantageous
- Experience of developing Supplier Management programmes
- Excellent negogiation, reporting and presenting skills
- Experience of leading projects
- Commodity and Category market analysis
- High attention to detail with analytical and reporting skills
- High competency in ERP & MRP systems
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please send your CV today