18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
Shift Maintenance engineer
|£32000 - £36100 per annum|
Shift Maintenance Engineer
I am recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Engineer / Technician to join a world-renowned manufacturing company who are global leaders in their industry. This role will involve shift work.
Responsibilities / Duties;
- Planned maintenance and repair on manufacturing equipment and facilities across the plant.
- Maintain efficient operations and minimise down time.
- Working with other members of the Maintenance Team and production.
- Fault finding and Continuous Improvement.
- Provide technical support and assist with new equipment installs and upgrades.
- Record & control maintenance programmes.
The successful candidate will have:
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience working in a multi-discipline maintenance environment.
- Good understanding of Process Equipment.
- Knowledgeable in the use of CMMS systems.
- Previous experience working in a rotational shift would be beneficial.
- Have the ability to communicate well at all levels with members of staff and external contractors.
If you would like further information on any of the above mentioned then please contact myself Direct or send your CV to Stuart Barton to arrange a call.