Our Public Sector Client is looking to appoint Category Buyers to join their collaborative team.
These are great opportunities for Public Sector Procurement Professionals who are looking to progress their career within Category management.
The Category Buyer will work within specific commodity areas – ICT or Laboratory Services and will be responsible for end-to-end tendering, ongoing contract management and engaging with key stakeholders across the sector.
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
- Knowledge and experience of Scottish/UK procurement legislation Stakeholder engagement skills at all levels
- End-to-end public procurement tendering experience
- Contract Management skills
- Have considerable understanding of the key ethical/social & environmental impacts of procurement
- Understand the importance of delivering a First-Class procurement
This is a Hybrid role and you will be required to be on-site two days per week at our client’s offices in Stirling or Glasgow City Centre.
Our client offers their staff members the opportunity to progress their careers with opportunities to progress internally and they also support with MCIP’s and Leadership studies. Work/Life balance is also key and they have a very generous holiday allowance and you get every 2nd Friday afternoon off as part of your working week!!