Part Time 3 Days Per Week
My client is a successful global manufacturing organisation, they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Record, processes, and confirm orders and/or inquiries received by e-mail, telephone and/or through personal customer contact.
- Tracks and expedites order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedule information.
- Maintains stock levels at appropriate levels to ensure customer request are fulfilled.
- Arrange logistics with transport partners.
- Suggests additional and/or alternative products or services to meet customer needs.
- Researches and obtains resolution of a variety of customer complaints and issues.
- Serves as communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar Sales Administration/Customer Account Management position.
- Ideally experience of working within a manufacturing or supply chain environment, which has involved processing sales orders.
- Excellent IT skills are essential including Excel, Word and Outlook and CRM, ERP systems.
- Exceptional attention to detail skills is essential to the role.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service levels both verbally and written.
- Good numeration skills would also be beneficial.