Are you a payroll specialist seeking a fresh new challenge?
Do you have experience and knowledge of PAYE, SSP, NIC, SMP, CIS and Pension schemes?
Are you a good problem solver?
Do you thrive in a fast pace environment?
We are searching for a Payroll Administrator to join our client on a permanent basis.
The salary will depend on candidate's skills and experience however, will be in the region of between £23,000-£30,000 per annum plus lots of benefits.
This is a fully office based role and will not offer a hybrid approach.
- Free car parking
- Close to park and ride
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Enhanced Family Friendly Leave
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Group income and protection scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Investment in career progression and L&D
- Long Service Award
The Role - Payroll Administrator
As a payroll administrator you will be responsible for ensuring the weekly and monthly is completed with a high degree of accuracy on behalf of various SME companies.
- Accurately maintaining all employee records e.g. New starters, Leavers and contractual changes.
- Responsible for inputting of all Payroll data accurately
- Carry out all payroll-related weekly and monthly processes
- Calculate and process holiday pay
- Manage pension contributions and payments.
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Liaising with HMRC
- Processing SSP, SMP, SPP
- 2 years minimum experience of working in a similar payroll role
- Knowledge of PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP, SPP, Pension Schemes and CIS Returns
- Full working knowledge of SAGE payroll
- Experience of RTI and Tax Year End processes
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV or contact Kirsty on 07585 334 140 for more details.