Do you have payroll experience either inhouse or bureau?
Are you seeking a fresh new challenge?
Would you like to join a friendly supportive team
Can you travel to Stepps?
Do you thrive on working in a fast paced environment?
The Role – Payroll Specialist
We are searching for a Payroll Specialist to join our client on a permanent basis. The salary will be £25,000-£28000. This is a hybrid role working on a weekly rotation of 2/3 days in office. As payroll administrator you will be responsible for ensuring the weekly and monthly is completed with a high degree of accuracy on behalf of various SME companies.
- Accurately maintaining all employee records e.g. New starters, Leavers and contractual changes
- Responsible for inputting of all Payroll data accurately
- Carry out all payroll-related weekly and monthly processes
- Calculate and process holiday pay
- Manage pension contributions and payments
- Dealing with payroll queries Liaising with HMRC Processing SSP, SMP, SPP
- Ideally have bureau experience however candidates with inhouse experience willn also be considered
- Must have end to end payroll experience
- 2 years minimum experience of working in a similar payroll role
- Career development opportunities
- Hybryid module
- Casual dress code
- Free car parking
- Private medical
- Annual bonus
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV or contact Kirsty on 07585 334 140 for more details.