Our growing drinks client who are based in West Lothian are looking to add an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to the team. The shifts are a dayshift/backshift.
- Fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations
- Working with a planned maintenance system and reactive maintenance
- Modification and improvement of machinery and the plant
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills,
- Manufacturing environment experience would be beneficial
- PLC experience would be advantageous
- Apprentice trained/HNC or equivalent qualification in engineering