Escape are seeking a motivated and experienced Distribution Manager to join our specialised manufacturing client in Midlothian. They will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and ensuring efficient and timely delivery of products.
- Supervise a team of 15 staff including assigning tasks, providing guidance, and conducting performance evaluations
- Conduct daily meetings to communicate the plan and ensure tasks can be completed
- Coordinate and prioritise daily activities to meet production and delivery targets
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure accuracy through regular stock checks and reconciliation
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment, enforcing compliance with health and safety regulations
- Strong team leader to motivate staff within a distribution/logistics/warehouse environment
- Excellent knowledge of inventory management, particularly MS Excel
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 08:00-16:15 and Friday 08:00-15:00, no nights or weekends!
Please contact me to find out more or send your CV to be considered for the role.