Role – Financial Accountant
Location – Renfrew (Hybrid)
Salary - £50,000-£60,000
Are you a Qualified Accountant who enjoys liaising with senior stakeholders?
Do you have experience managing high value projects?
Can you work to tight deadlines?
Are you confident driving and improving change?
More about the role
As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the financial control, ongoing review, forecast and actual reporting of projects and associated cost centres across the business. You will prepare statutory accounts and manage external and internal audit requirements.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and Project Managers to ensure appropriate financial reporting of projects and cost centres
- Provide real business partnership support across the group
- Significant focus on Project performance and key finance support for accounting and project reviews
- Ensure monitoring and compliance of internal controls to achieve Group SOX procedures
- Develop good working relationships with wider Finance team, Divisional Leads and Project Managers
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Statutory reporting – ensure statutory compliance with local law and practice, co-ordinating with Group team the required regulatory reporting
- Ad hoc projects involving analysis of operational issues
What you need?
- Qualified Charted Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years post qualifying experience, preferably with a manufacturing background although would consider direct from practice for an exceptional individual
- Candidates from Practice or Industry will be considered
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, consistently delivering results whilst managing conflicting priorities
- Ambitious, eager to learn and take on new challenges and prepared to embrace and develop in an environment of continuous improvement
- Track record of accurate reporting
- Experience of working within a global environment
- Analytical, innovative thinker
- Excellent presentation skills
- First class communication skills at all levels, particularly senior levels
- Experience with SOX advantageous
Would you like to find out about the benefits?
- A flexible and supportive environment Hybrid or fully remote 28 days annual leave plus 5 bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme – option for employer to pay up to 7%
- Healthcare with cash plan
- Benefits and wellbeing plan including access to various discounts from to retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance Group
- Income Protection plan
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity pay
- Parental and adoption leave pay
- Excellent learning and development program
Why should you be interested in this role?
- Opportunity to join a worldwide business
- Career progression
- Be part of an innovative and transforming company
- Ability to help shape the future of the company
- Develop key skills into an operational role
- A flexible and supportive work environment
How to apply or find out more?
If you would like to be considered please don’t hesitate to call on 07585 334 140
Submit your CV by hitting the apply button
Contact me via LinkedIn
Conversations and interviews will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence