Volvo Motherwell | CNC Machinists
This is not your standard production build; this is where world-class haulers are built; machines made in Scotland ready to operate in the toughest environments around the world
But it’s not just their world-class products that make Volvo a great place to work.
There are good pay rates and shift patterns, a supportive management team and an attractive four-day week as well as lots of opportunities for overtime and a chance to join the team on a permanent basis.
We regularly hear from those already on the shop floor just how great the working environment is, and if that wasn’t enough, Volvo have even been recognised as a finalist in the Lanarkshire Employer of the Year Award 2022.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Immediate starts available
- Rotational Shifts Monday to Thursday Days/Nights
- £17.02 per hour on days / £25.53ph on Nights
- Overtime available at time and a half
- Permanent Contracts
As a Machinist you will:
- Operate Vertical & Horizontal Machining centres
- Work with both Imperial and Metric
- Work from Engineering diagrams
Experience / Qualifications required
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be time-served in and Engineering capacity involving CNC Machining
- Have experienced in medium to heavy engineering
- Be experienced in working with manual and CNC milling machining, grinding heaving engineering transmission parts such as gears and shafts
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like the right move for you, and you think you’ve got what it takes, then it’s time to take the next step and let’s get you started. Apply below or contact our Volvo recruitment team. firstname.lastname@example.org
Volvo are currently operating in a covid safe environment where measures have been taken to ensure the safety of all workers
Escape Recruitment are appointed recruiters for Volvo Motherwell and direct applications will be forwarded to Escape for consideration.