Our fast paced manufacturing client, based in the Motherwell area and are looking to recruit a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team and support the engineering function. This is a fantastic opportunity to work a dayshift/nightshift system & are a significant UK manufacturing company.
- Proactive/reactive maintenance within a manufacturing environment
- In the absence of immediate supervisor, assess and prioritise your own workload to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Support the install of new machines and equipment to manufacturer specifications.
- Apprentice trained, HND/HNC or equivalent qualification
- Fast paced manufacturing experience is desirable
- Working knowledge of conveyors, pumps, gearboxes & motors will be expected in this role as will PLC fault finding experience
- Electrical bias would be preferred as would a manufacturing background