Our client Global Manufacturing Client has an immediate requirement for an Assistant Buyer for a 12-month contract….
Our client has a busy order book and has lots of exciting plans for the future, so this is a great time to join them.....
The Assistant Buyer will work within the busy Materials Team and support the Material Buyers to ensure that the right materials are available to support the needs of production.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Placing POs and processing order acknowledgements
- Develop supplier relationships and work closely with them to ensure the timely delivery of materials
- Liaise closely with other internal departments to resolve shortage issues
- Coordinating collections at suppliers with our approved logistics partnersOur client Global Manufacturing Client has an immediate requirement for an Assistant Buyer for a 12-month contract…
- Handling goods received and invoice queries
- Ensuring all systems are updated and maintained
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
- Experience working in a similar Buyer/Purchasing/Supply role
- Experience in ERP/MRP systems would be highly advantageous
- Competent in MS Excel
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
For the successful candidate, our client is offering training and support
Hybrid working, on-site parking
If you are available to commit to a 12-month FTC and would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV today….