Escape Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for our client, who is a market leading, international manufacturing organisation. Due to their continued success, they are looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Manager to join their team.
- Develop and lead a multi-disciplinary team of engineers including mechanical, electrical, process and equipment.
- Ensure all equipment and machines are installed, commissioned and maintained, establishing an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Provide support to manufacturing operations, helping contribute to on time delivery and site performance.
- Oversee capital projects, managing operational and capital expenditure.
- Support and maintain relevant site ISO accreditations.
- You will be responsible to define and deliver the engineering and maintenance strategy for the site.
- Engineering degree ideally within mechanical, electrical or process engineering.
- Experience in industry within a similar role and environment within an engineering function.
- Knowledge of UK legislation and compliance in relation to maintenance within manufacturing facilities.
- IOSH, Lean/Blackbelt training is preferred.
- Track record of managing multi-disciplinary team with some project management experience.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you would like to find out more, apply today or get in touch for more information!