Escape Recruitment Service Commercial Division are recruiting an experienced Office Manager on a permanent basis for our client, a small innovate start up organisation based in Glasgow.
You will provide support across the business for all administration, Executive support, office management and equipment and IT administration and as the company continues its growth plans you will work with internal teams to review processes and implement business process and system improvements. This will be a varied, hands on and fast paced role where priorities will change as the company grows, it is essential that the successful candidate has a "can do" attitude and thrives in working in a start-up environment.
- Manage general office procedures to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently.
- Help with the on-boarding and off-boarding process for all IT and office-related tasks.
- Work with facilities to ensure efficient office workspaces, including desks availability, IT setup, effective conference room booking, etc
- Develop and use up-to-date processes and technologies to enable the different teams of the company to work smartly with an emphasis on security.
- Perform general reception duties, including answering calls, scheduling appointments, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Manage mail inbox and postal correspondence.
- Handle health and safety including fire regulations within the office.
- Provide administrative support for the Executive team as required.
- Maintain purchase order system.
- Produce reports as requirement.
- Manage the IT function of the company, both internal and external ensuring that requests are being dealt with appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Maintain and track all IT equipment, including software maintenance and asset list maintenance.
- Maintain and track all corporate licenses with various vendors.
- Resolve support tickets and generate reports.
- Configure hardware systems, local servers, email accounts, as well as back-ups on IT devices as needed.
- Manage the cloud based storage systems to optimise efficiency of all teams and team members.
Background & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of working in a varied Office Manager role, within a SME environment.
- Strong IT administration skills, this should include providing software and hardware support within the office, trouble shooting, set up and instillation and maintaining office equipment such as printers etc.
- Confident Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Windows and ideally Mac products.
- Excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate across the business and build strong relationships.
- Stakeholder management.
- Previous experience of reviewing and implementing process improvements would be an advantage.
- Excellent planning, prioritising and problem solving skills.