Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing company are seeking a Key Account Manager to join their team in Glasgow.
If you enjoy supporting existing customers and thrive working in a fast paced environment, then this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company
What will you be doing?
- Work alongside existing customers to efficiently fulfil their project and brand requirements.
- Understand the customer's brief and needs when presented with an enquiry project.
- Always source the best and most suitable products to provide the best solution to each customer's project needs.
- Ensure to always negotiate to receive the most competitive price from suppliers.
- Prepare professional and appropriate presentations and reports when necessary.
- Prepare quotations for customers
- Create and properly maintain a Job File
- Follow up all enquiries to see them through to order placement and otherwise.
- Process orders
- Efficiently manage and track all orders throughout production to ensure the successful completion and delivery of all orders.
- Co-ordinate deliveries and prepare any documentation including packing lists and delivery notes if required.
- Ensure suppliers are aware of any specific delivery and order requirements and guidelines.
- Effectively manage and control all orders to ensure each customer's expectations are met and exceeded each time.
- Maintain and proactively develop customer relationships.
- Produce reports and status sheets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis or as required.
- Purchasing and Supplier Development
- Negotiate on price and delivery of supplies