Escape Recruitment Services Commercial Division are currently recruiting a HR Assistant on a permanent basis for our client, a successful company based in the Kirkcaldy area that are enjoying continuous growth.
This is a site based role with flexibility around working hours.
Based within a small HR team, you will provide administration support whilst being a point of contact for employees for HR related queries with support from the HR Manager.
- Raise new starter paperwork, compliance checks and facilitate onboarding.
- Arrange new employee induction.
- Order PPE and IT equipment.
- Produce HR related letters and documentation.
- Update holiday, sickness and service trackers.
- Download time and attendance report and quality check accuracy with managers.
- Ensure approval process has been followed for over time rates.
- Process payroll data onto MS Excel spreadsheets accurately.
- Liaise with outsource payroll provider for payroll queries.
- First point of contact for employees for payroll queries.
- Manage HR team email inbox.
- Update employee personnel files both manual and electronically.
- Produce HR reports.
- Point of contact for HR related queries for employees and managers.
Background & experience required:
- Strong administration skills.
- Experience of working in an HR environment would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of preparing payroll data is highly advantageous.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Confident IT skills which would include MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Confident communication skills, ability to develop strong working relationships with various levels.