Opportunity for a Part-Time Procurement Assistant to join an established procurement team, work with great colleagues and build your procurement experience and knowledge….
The Part-Time Procurement Assistant will work closely with your procurement colleagues and support them with day-to day procurement activities. They will work liaise with Stakeholders and Suppliers and will be responsible for maintaining procurement systems and providing reports.
If you are currently working within a procurement or purchasing team then this is a great opportunity to start your career within a Public Sector Procurement Team and gain experience/training in the regulations and procurement procedures.
Experience and knowledge:
- Experience of working in a Purchasing/Procurement Team
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people and have the ability to build key relationships with Stakeholders and Colleagues
- Strong attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Good work ethic and keen to progress
- Experience of using systems and databases
- Understand the importance of delivering a First-Class procurement service to Stakeholders
This is a Hybrid role and you will be required to be on-site two days per week (on-site parking) - dependent on Part-Time working schedule. Our client will support with MCIP’s and procurement training. Work/Life balance is also key and they have a very generous holiday allowance.