Temporary 12 Month Contract
Based: Falkirk (based onsite)
My client is a successful manufacturing company based in the Falkirk area. They have an immediate requirement for a Data Administrator to join them on a temporary basis, estimated to last 12 months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quality checking contractor timesheet data and processing financial information on SAP and excel.
- Creating purchase orders in SAP.
- Reconciling financial data using SAP and excel spreadsheets.
- Liaising with internal finance team to confirm final invoicing information.
- Issuing documentation to contractors.
- Quality checking documentation.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Confident IT skills, this should include SAP and MS Excel.
- Experience of managing large volumes of data including financial information, quality checking and processing data accurately.
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Able to build strong working relationships within a team environment.