Based: Glasgow (based onsite)
Our Client is an International Corporate Manufacturing organisation based in the Glasgow area, they have an exceptional opportunity for a Head of Customer Services to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Site General Manager and ask part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will have overall responsibility for the customer service teams whilst ensuring internal and external relationships are maintained and continually developed, ensuring that the supply chain order lifecycle is fulfilled whilst providing meaningful and accurate forecasting and reporting to internal Stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build, manage and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Provide direct Line Management to 3 established Customer Service Managers whilst taking overall responsibility for their wider teams of circa. 40 FTE.
- Resolution of escalated, urgent issues relating to key customers and third-party client orders.
- Review internal / external processes and implement improvements for maximum efficiency.
- Lead and develop, building on existing skillsets of Customer Teams.
- Oversee departmental output using metrics, and management information data.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to ensure customer and client needs are fulfilled.
- Translate business priorities into clear and measurable objectives.
- Liaise with key customers regularly to ensure service standards are being met and to prioritise how to resolve non-compliant issues.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience of working in a related Manufacturing &/or Supply Chain environment.
- Experience of working in a Head of Customer Service &/or Customer Service Team Manager position.
- Understanding of the full Order to Invoice Lifecycle.
- Able to build strong relationships with internal customers and third-party clients.
- Ability to quickly recognise where issues need to be escalated.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.