Exciting new role available - Sales and Operations Administrator
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within an office environment?
Are you driven, super organised with excellent attention to detail?
Would you like an opportunity for career progression?
Escape Recruitment are hiring on behalf our client based in Cumbernauld. It’s a permanent full-time role based within the office however, ad-hoc working from home is possible, once the candidate is fully trained and up to speed.
This is a really interesting and exciting role and will evolve quite quickly with career progression available. Salary will depend on candidates skills and experience, however will be in the region between £25,000-£30,000.
The Role - Sales and Operations Administrator
- Providing administrative support to customers
- Being 1st point of contact for incoming calls
- Managing email’s/ webchat
- Logging jobs onto CRM system
- Liaising with technicians
- Efficiently Booking and managing technicians diary
- Creating appropriate paperwork and documents for 3rd party suppliers and customers
- Identifying issues, advising customers regarding delays
- Be adaptable
- Have the ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Take ownership and responsibility
- Follow through on projects
- Providing the highest level of customer care
- Managing client relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Problem solver- essential
- Be willing to learn the technical side of a new business to speak confidently over the phone to clients (training will be given)
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
- Statutory sick pay
- Free car parking
First stage Initial interviews will be held over TEAM’s, followed by a face to face interview taking place at our client’s site.
Interviews can be held outside normal hours of work.
To apply please click “apply button” and attach your most up to date CV.
For further information please either call on 07585 334 140 or email email@example.com