Escape Recruitment is working with an innovative Supply Chain Supplier to the Renewable Sector who is looking to appoint a Buyer.
The Buyer will be responsible for placing Purchase Orders with Global Suppliers and expediting to ensure the timely delivery of orders. They will manage multiple workstreams and prioritise urgent orders.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensure the ERP system is updated with all purchasing information
- Work closely with colleagues to understand procurement workflow
- Obtain quotes and place purchase orders with Sub-Contractors
- Build relationships with key Suppliers and monitor their performance, quality and OTD
- Identify issues and escalate quickly
- Resolve issues relating to invoicing
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
- Previous experience working in a similar Buyer/Expediting/Supply Chain role within an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills
- Experience working in a busy purchasing environment and managing multiple PO’s
- Ability to build strong working commercial relationships with Suppliers
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and able to prioritise workload independently
Interested?? Please send your CV today….